Austin Film Festival 20th Anniversary Package
AFF is offering the Holy Grail this year –a 20th Anniversary Special Package for $1,500. This lavish setup includes: 1 Producers Badge; 1 Special Limited Edition of the brand new book On Story: Screenwriters and Their Craft, published by University of Texas Press in a custom full-cloth binding, signed by the legendary writers and artists who contributed to the book, with a collector’s slipcase; 1 Invitation to the Private Book Release Party; Reserved Seats for you and 1 guest during film screenings only at the Paramount Theatre all 8 nights of the 2013 Film Festival.
About the Book:
This book distills the advice of renowned, award-winning screenwriters who have appeared on On Story and have attended Austin Film Festival’s annual Conference. Writers include, but are not limited to, John August, John Lee Hancock, Lawrence Kasdan, Daniel Petrie, Jr., Whit Stillman, Robin Swicord, and Randall Wallace with a special foreword by Brian Helgeland. In their own lively words and stories transcribed from interviews and panel discussions, they cover the entire development of a screenplay, from inspiration, story, process, structure, characters, and dialogue to rewriting and collaboration. Their advice is fresh, practical, and proven—these writers know how to tell a story on screen. Enjoy this collection of ideas and use it to jumpstart your own screenwriting career. All AFF Limited Edition Copies are numbered and signed by the contributors, making each copy unique.
Package quantities are limited.
Included in this package:
- 1 Producers Badge*
- 1 Special Limited Edition Copy of On Story: Screenwriters and Their Craft with custom full-cloth binding, signed by the legendary contributors**
- 1 Invitation to the intimate Book Release Party — Friday, October 25, 2013, 8-10pm
- 2 Reserved seats at the Paramount Theatre for all 8 days of Festival Films for you and a guest (Film Screenings Only)
Join Austin Film Festival in celebrating our 20th year of Films, Panels, Parties and unparalleled experiences by purchasing this 20th Anniversary commemorative package.
*If you have already purchased a badge and would like to upgrade to the 20th Anniversary Package, please call 1-800-310-FEST or email email@example.com.
**All AFF Special Limited Edition Books will be available for pickup with your badge at Festival Registration. On Story: Screenwriters and Their Craft is currently available for pre-order only.
- Your Badge Photo: All Badge holders are required to have their pictures printed on their credentials (Film Pass holders are not required to send in a photo.) After purchasing your badge, please visit the Badge Photo Upload Page to upload your photo and complete your registration process. If we do not receive your photo, your Badge WILL NOT be available for pickup at pre-registration, and you can expect a 1-2 hour wait at registration while we take and print your picture on-site.
- REFUND POLICY: Refund requests for the upcoming Austin Film Festival must be in writing and sent by U.S. first class mail, postmarked by July 5, 2013, and all refunds will incur a $75 processing fee. After July 5, 2013, all payments are nonrefundable for any reason, including but not limited to illness, acts of God, or travel-related problems. Badges are non-transferable and are the property of Austin Film Festival, Inc. Refunds will be issued either via the original method of payment or other method approved by Austin Film Festival, if such original method is not available. Registrants paying by check will be contacted for valid credit card information to enable their refunds. Unused registrations cannot be credited for future year’s attendance.
- Badges and privileges may be revoked at any time for any reason without liability to Austin Film Festival. You hereby release and hold harmless Austin Film Festival, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, successors, assigns, and licensees, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents from any claims resulting in attendance of an Austin Film Festival, Inc. event.
- Special events may require purchase of separate ticket for entry. If you have any questions about the Festival or your membership or badge purchases, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-310-3378.