2014 Austin Film Festival Film Pass
Purchase a 2014 Film Pass for access to eight days of film screenings in Austin during the 20th annual Austin Film Festival (October 23-30, 2014) – including over 180 world & U.S. premieres, indie breakouts, narrative and documentary competition features, classic retrospectives, and a stellar shorts program.
For only $50, you’ll have access to the priority Film Pass line and be admitted ahead of individual ticket holders at all venues. You’ll also have access to:
- All Eight Days of Festival Screenings (Oct. 23-30)
- Film Pass Party
Film Pass Policies
- Refunds: Refund requests for the Festival & Conference must be in writing, postmarked by July 5, 2013. All refunds will incur a $75 processing fee. After July 5, 2013, all payments (including badge or pass purchases) are non-refundable for any reason, including, but not limited to illness, acts of God, or travel-related problems. Badges are non-transferable and are the property of the Austin Film Festival, Inc. Unused registrations cannot be credited for future year’s attendance.
- Special events may require purchase of separate ticket for entry. If you have any questions about the Festival or your membership or badge purchases, please contact email@example.com or call 1-800-310-3378.
- Film Admission Policy: Badge holders and Film Pass holders MUST be in line no later than 20 minutes prior to the scheduled start time. Priority admission is given to all Badge holders. Film Pass holders will be seated after all Badge holders have entered the theater. General Admission tickets will go on sale 20 minutes prior to each screening. Once General Admission tickets have gone on sale, Badge holders and Film Pass holders will no longer have priority admittance. Badge holders and Film Pass holders arriving AFTER the 20 minutes mark must go to the back of the General Admission line. ALL theater seating will be on a first come, first served basis. Neither Badge holders nor Film Pass holders are guaranteed a seat, only admission up to capacity. NO ONE will be admitted into the theater 15 minutes after start time. Austin Film Festival Staff will adhere to this policy even in the event of a delayed screening.
- * For admittance into parties, all attendees must be 21 or over.